Tuesday 25 October 2011

To the Man of My Life

It's hard to find the love of your life, but it's even harder to keep it!
Before I met you, I kept dating the wrong men (liars, bigger liars, self-centred, inconsiderate). While I was starting thinking that all good men were taken, I found you! You were the kind of man I was looking for! Caring, sincere, romantic,eager to give love and be there for me! I don't know if you are The ideal man but you are definitely My ideal man! You brought things into my life that I otherwise might not had! It's been 2 years since we've met and I am still totally in love with you!!
But life is not as easy as it seems. :( There are circumstances (e.g. a job opportunity) that may separate a couple for some time or even forever and there comes a time that you have to make a decision. Will you let the man you love make his dreams come true- even by putting at risk your relationship or will you try to protect your relationship????
When you really LOVE someone so much (as I love you), then there is no dilemma about what to choose.When you care more about him than yourself , you support him. If you want him to be happy, let  him fulfill his dreams. And then you will be happy, too!!!
Cause all that matters is the people we love!!
All that matters is YOU!
After all, you are my soulmate, my other half!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such love doesn't end that easy!!!!! He must be so lucky!! If only I had a girlfriend like you!!!! ;)